Wow, Nothing Happened

Today was one of the "lay-lowest" days of my life. I got up and went to school as I always do and then went to History class. We basically colored a map and watched an episode of M-A-S-H because it's "education" but I think that's a lie. Then Math wasn't very special. Then there was Theater Ensemble which was fun as always. Then Science: Boring, Spanish: Super Boring, and finally Chorus: Captain Boring: Destroyer of people's fun. So it was a...you guessed it, boring day.

I talked to Will about the band idea but apparently he already agreed to a band with some of his friends I'm not gonna use names so I'll substitute letters: Sick, Sace, and Srian. Yeah lets see them make music. So I missed the opportunity to have a great guitarist. We'll just see if his band really does happen, he'll come crawling back to me. Speaking of music, I'm trying to write a song. What's weird is that this actually working, unlike previous songs that ended up in the trash before a melody was even made a.k.a, "The Mackenzie Anthem" <- people call it that.

So it was a boring day and kinda stupid. Me and the person who likes me talked a little bit and i think she'll be o.k. At least I hope so. I think I'm gonna wear my Elmo shirt tomorrow to give everyone a little laugh. As of now on this boring day, Hasta La Vista!