Pretty Hot Day

Ok so today I went to school like always. I was wearing my snoopy shirt and people liked it. What was weird is that Ella said it looked like it said Hooters and then like 5 minutes later someone I passed in the hallway asked me if it said Hooters...I'm not exactly sure why people associate snoopy with Hooters but whatever.

I had super gym last block and we went outside to play baseball. I didn't fail at baseball, because I got on base but it was so freaking hot out. Like 90 degree weather. I was in left field and then ball came to me once in a while but it was still torture just standing there.

Tonight I went to see Night At The Museum: Battle At The Smithsonian, and it was pretty good. Ben Stiller's pretty funny, like his facial expressions and stuff. I find it weird how Robin Williams doesn't look older. Personally, I think he's a robot plotting to take over the world but no one believes me.

O.k well, it's like almost midnight so I thinking about going to bed now. Plus I have nothing else to talk about so. Until the next blog, I leave you in the dark about my life.