Early Blog

Ok, so I wanted to make a post because so much has happened today, and I just really want to talk about it.

So first off, today was team color day, the final day of spirit week. Our team went all out with the "color"(white). What some people brought up is that, other colors have different shades, but white is kind of universal so we all looked really great. The assembly also was extremely amazing. Our school is so loud, but I think it was us eighth graders who were the icing on the cake. We had so much spirit, it was amazing. Mr. Beer was also hilarious. He practically led our team in everything. So today was pretty awesome.

I stayed after to work on my electric house with Grace and Mackenzie. Then we saw JJ, Chris, and Justin. JJ and Grace got married so that was interesting. Chris said I have to learn how to play basketball because Drew is leaving and they need tall people. I'll have to think about that one.

Oh, the epicness of this blog is about to come. Ready for this? You should sit down, or else you might have a heart attack and fall on the ground, hit your head, and pass out. Ok, hear it comes. On June 21st I'm going to a concert!!!! Whoever is still alive can read the rest of this, but it's ok if you died because I don't have anything else to say. So yeah. Later Y'all.

Things that bug me: People dying because of my blog.