TWILIGHT!

Now that I've gotten everyone's attention, I would like to start my blog. I bet you're all thinking, "Why hasn't Sam blogged in a few days?" or, "I sure do miss that Sam and his blogs," or even, "That piece of crap implied he would talk about Twilight!" Well I've been sick so I haven't gotten to my laptop.

So let me catch you up. I went to the High School play on Saturday and it was awesome. So hilarious. The people who really stood our were, I believe his name was Mike Sampson, and James Jelin, whose is a fellow blogger: Jelinface. The parts were practically made for those two. The play itself, (Don't Drink The Water <- play name), was awesome and had a great plot. I really enjoyed it.

Then today I was wicked tired and sick so I stayed in bed till 11. Then I went to eat with my aunt and mom. I then spent the day at my aunts with her tennant's daughter, who is 7 and insane. I can't believe a little kid could have so much energy. She also wasn't very good at pronunciation and said, "Tomorrow's Nanorial Day!" I tried not to laugh. It failed.

So I'm still sick and tired...of being, sick and tired. Clever Sam. Use songs in your blog, relate to your readers. Yeah, so I'm going to bed now. Goodbye, person who's reading this.

Oh and P.S. Edward is alive...I saw him in Hot Topic...at least someone who looked like him, but then again everyone in Hot Topic looks like Edward.