Again, Boring

So today was kinda fun. It was really boring though. I'm not sure why.

My dad left this morning on like a trip to Washington for work or something, I don't know.

School started and the bus ride was stupid. History, we had a substitute so we did a worksheet that I still have to finish. Then Math was o.k. Then Advisory where I studied my vocab words for an LA test later that day. I then had split block Chorus and we're singing Seasons of Love from Rent, and thats pretty cool. Then, at lunch there was this girl who is like a piano prodigy, but as soon as she left I went up and started playing songs people actually know instead of the old crappy songs she was playing. It was kinda neat.

So yeah there wasn't much that went on today so this'll be a short post. Tomorrow's late-start Wednesday so I'll be able to sleep tonight. O.k. Later everyone.