Chorus Concert

So I lied. I made a post today. But i can't resist. Blogging is like a disease that spreads, plus, I have nothing better to do.

So today was Decades Day and I was a hippie. That was pretty popular, except I'm in Spanish so all the Spanish taking kids went to Biddeford for Cinco De Mayo (I know it's late). Also I learned one of my friends is blogging too. www.erinbremser.blogspot.com , guess who it is.

I also stayed after school today to practice this whole Star Spangled Banner thing for Chorus, when we go to the Sea Dogs Baseball Game. That should be fun <-Sarcasm. I really cannot wait for high school. A bigger school, four classes a day, a theater class every other day, and more lunch time. It's all gonna be awesome.

I've narrowed my laptop choices to either the MacBook, or the Dell Inspiron 15. Now the Dell is cheaper and if I choose it, I'll have more money for school stuff. But, the MacBook comes with more programs which is more helpful in the school environment, but it's much more expensive.

I'm not sure, but I do want to rant a little about next year. We're losing about 6 amazing senior actors and I think a freshman and maybe a junior. Because of this, I'm pretty sure the plays and musicals will be run by Freshman or at least we'll be the majority. We have about 15 kids coming in for acting, plus we're adding Arundel so that should be a good group of actors. The plays are going to be so fun next year, I really cannot wait.

That was pretty much it. So yeah, bye.


Things that bug me: When you wear jeans and the part near the zipper comes up and it makes you look like you're turned on, when you really aren't. Especially when it happens in church and you don't notice.