FiRsT bLoG

O.k, so this is officially my new blogging spot for specialty blogs. The whole sexybeast thing sounds weird so now I'm just Sam Hickson: blogger extraordinaire.
So lets get this started. Today was the final performance of Grease and personally I felt it went well, besides the fact that Greased Lightning wouldn't come out from backstage because apparently you have to turn the key in the car to get the wheel to turn....but I digress. People took so many pictures backstage and it was awesome. It was that kind of feeling you get when you have all your friends around you and you're having such a great time you don't want it to end. At the end of the cast party, it felt like I wouldn't see any of my friends again, seeing as we had spent nearly a month and a half after school for 2 hours a day, sometimes even more. In one word it was, Awesome.

I know this is way off topic but, about 2 weeks ago I made a promise to myself I wouldn't start liking anyone or go out with anyone for a while, because my last relationship was hard to get out of, seeing as i liked her for a while. I figured out that I only liked the relationship not the person as much. We had gone out for about 7 months so when we broke up I felt like I was missing something. But, I got over it and made that promise I last spoke of. Now, one of my really good friends likes me and I had to tell her that I made that promise. (It's not that I don't like her as a friend, because we're amazing friends, I just really don't wanna get in relationship right now). What a predicament.

Highschool is coming up quick. I feel scared and enthused at the same time. I really wanna go to highschool because it seems like it'll be fun, not like the learning, just the school and experience itself. I want to get a bag that goes around my shoulder or something because we don't really use lockers and I don't want to lug around a giant backpack all day. Kinda like a manpurse...in the most manliest way you can imagine. I also cannot wait for the new laptops we are getting. Apparently they're the new macbooks so I'm stoked. I wanted to get my own but I'm glad the mayor decided to give our school laptops.

Oh and Alyssa's coming over tomorrow. I think I'm gonna talk to her about the relationship thing because I'm in a slump. She can probably help me through it. I also wanna introduce the idea of a band to her. She did the drums for Grease and she was amazing. I can play piano and sing somewhat, and my friend Will plays the guitar and he's awesome at it. I really think we could start something. I've got some ideas for songs so it may work out.

Well this has been a long blog. I never realized how cool this was. Later peoples.