Homecoming!!

So guess what's coming up? Homecoming!!
Guess what answer I gave away in the title of this blog? That one!!!
But seriously, homecoming is tomorrow and I'm really excited. It is no 12:12 at night and I am exhausted. I had just finished a Google Groups question for Mrs. Frizzell with 15 minutes left to spare before it was due at midnight. But anyways, back to homecoming!! Me and Colby talked about it in our Study Hall today. We really hope we don't get disappointed because every freshman is really psyched. Well, at least the people I know.

I haven't exactly been blogging in a while, but I will be better about that.

Oh! Book Alert! I got two books from the library; Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen and Into Thin Air by John Krakauer. I heard about Water For Elephants in my English class because Carinn read it for our free book choice assignment. Into Thin Air was mentioned by Mr. Dupuis and it's about a man who climbs Mount. Everest with a team of people. It sounds interesting to me.

I'm planning on finishing those books soon. Until then, Sianora!