21 'New Start'

I was reading some of my older posts and learned I never really introduced this blog. So, I decided to take this time to explain what this is all about.

You might want to sit down.

I never really wanted a blog because I never understood the purpose. I kind of criticized the stereotype blogger because I personally failed to figure out what blogs are all about.

Now I have one.

You may call it irony, I call it greatness.

Blogging may not mean much to other people out in the world, but as I'm typing these words, I really feel like I can say anything without being criticized.

Sound familiar? It should.

It's almost as if I have complete control of my life as I blog, and at any other moment I'm just admiring the world from a stranger's point of view. Honestly, it's kinda neat.

I can talk about anything here, whether it be my personal problems or just random ideas that pop into my head, which happens frequently.

You may not gain anything from my blog. Then again, you may become smarterer enlightened.

You can decide.

- sam