October 20th 'Lurrrve'

So I'm pretty sure I haven't liked anyone in forever.

I have a feeling that is going to change because usually things like 'lurrrve' happen that way.

One moment you're talking to friends and then suddenly someone just catches your eye. It's odd, I don't like it.

See this is why God didn't date. He would crucify them before the entree was even brought to the table. I just don't understand.

I have a funny feeling that we, as people, aren't supposed to understand love, but there are kids in our school who 'love' each other. It's strange because one moment they're friends then suddenly they're having sex in a broom closet.

And no one wants a broom-baby

The word 'love' confuses me too. So many kids in Middle School used it, guilty as charged. I mean, it's ok to say it if you're with friends like, "You know you love me." But really, when we're in Middle School and High School, do we know what 'love' means?

I sure don't.