WHOA

O.k so, I haven't blogged in forever. I think it's because of all the camps I've been going to but anyways, I'm gonna start blogging more frequently just because of the awesome things that are happening in my life.

So today I went to the first day of theater camp and it was a lot of fun. I then went with my Aunt Andrea, Aunt Noreen, and Cousin Ashley to Old Orchard Beach. I hardly ever see them because they live in Mass. but I love hanging out with them. I really like spending time with Andrea just because she's like a kid herself. We're always laughing together. Let me fill you in on some of our hilarious hijinks.

Hijink number 1: There was a man from the news doing a report on the severity of the waves at the beach and we decided to walk behind him while he was live. We never actually got to do it because he took so long to start filming but we had good intentions. Oh, and we waved to him, and he waved back and said, "Hi". He seems like a cool person. I think I'm gonna watch the news now.

Hijink number 2: We were looking at some manicans (bad spelling) in a store window and one of them had really big boobs. Not to be dirty or anything but they were just not average and we both started cracking up and pointing. Pretty soon other people around us caught on and started laughing too. It was a good moment.

Hijink number 3: We went to Dairy Queen and there was this cup that said "College Funds" on it, so it was basically like a tip jar. We looked inside it and there were 2 pennies, a dime, and a screw about 3 inches long (random). So I schemed up a plan to put some arcade tickets I had won an hour before into the tip jar while the workers weren't looking. I'm pretty sure they can get into an awesome college with 13 tickets from Palace Playland.

So that was basically my day. Tomorrow I'm doing theater again and then going to the mall with Alyssa to get new school clothes (ugh), and new glasses. Sounds fun. 'Night everyone!