7 'Pissed like a pissed off person'

Hey ya'll!

I was in a variety show today. It was at the town hall and I sang Heartless with muh guitar. I thought it was pretty intense and many a person liked it. I consider it a job well done.

On an angry note, I'm pissed off. Why are you pissed off? Because, people are inconsiderate. I went to the variety show with Grace and Avery because they were also in it. Grace went about 9th and Avery and I were after the intermission. They were both phenomenal and we all let each other know how good we all did. It was a happy moment, until...

Someone, a friend who will remain nameless, came up to us during intermission with some other friends. They were all saying we did great. Yet, that certain someone said, "Yeah Grace, you did good." Good? Good?! She was amazing. This bothered Grace and Avery because even if someone DIDN'T do good, you should still congratulate them. But Grace did simply fantastic so she deserved the maximum amount of credit she could possibly get. It's like, I'd like to see 'you' get up there and sing in front of an audience full of people from the town that 'you' see, at least once a week.

Maybe some people just can't let anyone else have the glory. Or perhaps I'm thinking about it too much.

Exciting, right?