4 'Oh, how silly of me'

I realized something. My last post said 'New Year' when it's the beginning of March. Usually the new year comes in January. Hmmm, I sense a problem, yes?

Well I went to school today

*applause*

And was not proud of my science lab.

*the opposite of applause*

It's not that I didn't like my final concluding thoughts, it's just that the lab in general sucked. Let me paint a picture for you. It was about 2 a.m on Wednesday morning and I hadn't gotten to sleep yet. I do this thing where when I have homework I don't do it until everyone is asleep. And even then when it's late, I just don't want to start it. Once I start it however, it gets done lickity split.

Anyways, at 2 a.m I had just finished a project on A Long Way Gone that was supposed to be due Monday and I still had to do my lab. Wait, it was probably 4 a.m by the time I finished the project. Either way, it was early (late)((early)) and I hadn't gotten my lab done yet. Now, I could've gotten it done and easily could've done an excellent job but I was tired. "Just do it at lunch," the voice inside my head said. btdubs, my inner voice is an idiot.

So at lunch time, I finished the lab but it looked awful. Since last quarter I had a 67 and brought it up to an 85 in Science, I've been kicking it into high-gear for 3rd quarter. I have a 98 in Science right now and that last lab was definitely nothing above a 90. Hopefully this doesn't hurt me too much.

I have this tendency to mess things up while they're going impeccably well. Whether it be the many zeros for google group questions, that I received in English that brought me down many number grades at a time. Or my positively fantastic trait to make any amazing situation awkward. "Good sarcasm!" Thanks.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't awkward at the times that I am. Or, at least I could be a more reserved awkward person. For instance, when I meet a new person, usually someone my age, I try to be funny and get them to laugh. I do this because I feel that laughing is something everyone can 'relate' to and also that it's an excellent ice breaker. But recently I've run into some people who did not find me amusing and it became awkward quickly. If only my personality allowed me to, when I meet someone, be slightly quiet and shy, like the average person. That way people aren't, dare I say threatened, by me?

I'm not sure. I'll think about it for a while. Right now, I should get to bed. Buenas noches, mis amigos.