4 'Let me tell sumtin' to choo'

So hey. Let's just get down to the facts.

I watched Happy Feet today. Well, not the entire movie, just the part where Mumble goes back to the penguins with his mexican friends and they all sing 'Boogey Wonderland'. That's an amazing part I must admit. Mumble and Gloria are so made for each other. I got the chills when they were all dancing together but we'll get to that later. First off, I'd like to share some problems I had with this 15 minute scene.

Problems:
1. Why is the head penguin a religious scotsman?
2. Why does Mumble not look like the rest of them?
Q. How does the head penguin get from that ice bridgey-thing to where Mumble is dancing so fast?
4. Why does Gloria twitch and randomly squeak-sing after Mumble tells her to, "Sing to this!"

These things bothered me. Yet, it was all made better by the fact that I learned Robin Williams played one of the Mexican penguins saying, "Let me tell sumtin' to choo!" Also, I swear the guy who voices Sheen from Jimmy Neutron was another one of the penguins.

Anyways, it was a fun day. These entries seem like I done two entries in one day. But don't fret, I'm not a sexilicious beast with no life. I have a life. It's just, last night I was up late so it was technically today, if you can wrap your mind around that boggler.

That's it for this entry, tune in tomorrow when I have even more to discuss!

But that's cool if you have plans and stuff. Whatever. (READ MY BLOG)