Long Time

OH MY ALA

I haven't writen a post in a while. Well, ummm. Nothing much has changed. It's the end of the year and it's pretty cool. Mr. Ballou and Senora Bradford gave us speaches and they were really heartfelt and sad. They said they would miss us and be sad when we left. It kinda made me feel upset about leaving. I'm gonn amiss 8th grade

But, y'know, I'm still excited for High School. I expect it to be insanely hard but that doesn't mean it won't be wicked awesome. Yeah...

Today we went on our eighth grade boat trip and it was fun. I thought the boat would be better(bigger), but it was big enough. It was really cool just to hang out with friends and stuff, like, in a different environment.

Speaking of concerts, I have nine more days until The Fray concert with Mackenzie. That'll rock. All their songs are awesome in my mind but I don't think many other people like 'em.

So yeah. There isn't anything really "life-changing" going on in my life. I was kinda upset for a couple of days because of my parents arguing. Dreams/Nightmares have happened but it's ok.

We have 2 more school days but it's Friday right now so I'm not too worried. I just wanna relax right now. So yeah.

Stay tuned, unless you have better things to do. Then find time in your busy schedule to listen to my complaints and hilarious anecdotes on life in general. Not really but that's ok.