Big Ears

So I stayed home today. Remember my last post, of course you don't cause you don't read my blog. Well in my last post it was 12 o'clock and I couldn't sleep. Well turns out, I didn't get to sleep until 3 in the morning. So this morning I was wicked tired and I got to stay home. Plus, I'm still kinda sick, but that's ok.

So apparently Facebook has some weird advertisements. I went to my profile and on the side it said, "Are you sick of your ears? Try plastic surgery!" Now I was not able to get the picture because I had already clicked on one of my notifications. I really wish I would've gotten it. The picture, not the ear reducing miracle that is plastic surgery. And another thing, who would actually be so uncomfortable with their ear size, they would actually resort to plastic surgery. I mean unless you're Obama, you shouldn't be uncomfortable with your ears.

OOOO did Sam just diss Obama?
I believe he did!
Let's write hate filled comments explaining how racist we think Sam is.
Yeah!

No but seriously, if Obama is reading this, he should know we're cool, right? Everything is good between me and the Big O. Oh, and I want his dog.

Tomorrow I'm going back to school and then Wednesday is the SEADOGS GAME! Yes! That's one the most amazing field trips we ever take.

Well I gotta study Fahrenheit 451. Apparently books burn at 451 degrees, but I thought books burn whenever theres fire...well I hope that question will soon be answered.

Buh bye, fellow bloggers and associates.