2 'Disadvantage'

I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

I'm not sure. If people would just stop being idiots, maybe I wouldn't be worrying about this.

Well, I didn't mean idiot. I meant to say, these people think it's hilarious to make a joke that kind of hurts on the inside. Then the people around them are like, "OH! So-and-so made a funny joke offending someone. I will too because it's the cool thing to do."

I guess I'm to blame too because I just laugh it off, but frankly I'm getting sick of a few certain people. They're just an annoyance. You'd think they would know when to stop but they don't.

They just don't.

They say they will. They say it after every mean thing they say. They apologize. After every mean thing. Like that's supposed to help. They're just pesky comments, but eventually they add up and kinda really bother me.

Pretty neat, huh?

That's pretty much all I have to talk about right now.